Pages

Sunday, April 28, 2013

A Minute with God

Let's be honest, blogging is the new thing and every one's doing it, including me!  The benefit to me, I get to see if what I say makes any sense; the benefit to you, you get to make sense of it all (and hopefully get another insight into the Word of God that will reach inside of you and transform you into the likeness of Christ.

A little about me:

I am the pastor of Midtown Church in Melbourne Fl.  Midtown started as a prayer between two men in August of 2011.  It has blossomed into a wonderful church where people are coming to know the Lord.

I was called out of the business world into the world of preaching in late 2009.  My wife, Becca, and I have had an amazing journey to this point, trusting in a Sovereign Lord, hoping in his temporal and eternal provisions.  Will you join us in this journey as we press on?

Follow this blog to get posts that are designed to drop little nuggets of Scripture in about a minute that apply directly to your life.  Thanks for considering!

TTYL

(I have not learned how to formally end a blog yet)